Hi-yo!

25 May 2010

H&W - 'And it was THIS big!'


Sorry for the epic spamming. I just scanned in a shitload of stuff today and am thus feeling perky, despite lacking sleep. As usual.

Just a random doodle in my sketchbook I liked enough to scan in and colour. Haven't drawn these two in a while!

Originally it was supposed to be the two at a play, Watson excitedly gesticulating. Although I got lazy, and now it just looks kind of like he's telling Holmes how big the fish was that he just caught.

Different in that:

1. Holmes genuinely looks happy (which I rarely seem to draw LOL)
2. I always make Holmes wear black which is pretty depressing. So a change of wardrobe!

2 comments:

  1. haha
    Holmes: *thought bubble* Mine's bigger.

    sorry, couldn't resist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, originally I was going to say something like that too. But then, I decided it was too immature.

    ;P

    ReplyDelete